Now this week I thought it would be fun if I took you along to give you a full garden tour so you can see how different projects are progressing right now, here in late June.
#cutflowergaren #flowerfarm #flowergarden
BOOKS MENTIONED WITHIN THIS VIDEO:
○ Containers in the Garden by Claus Dalby: https://amzn.to/3tZWSZH
○ Cool Flowers by Lisa Mason Ziegler: https://amzn.to/39MPeeD
MORE FLOWER FARMING VIDEOS:
○ Planting Heirloom Pumpkins in Our Pumpkin Patch: https://youtu.be/sYtpJ512lOY
○ Can You Really Make Money Selling Flowers?! 3 Ways to Be a More Profitable Flower Farm!: https://youtu.be/fUl_ojc5ghg
○ Avoid Flower Farmer Burnout (8 Tips!): https://youtu.be/b4SvsLmx6Hs
○ Where I Buy My Cut Flower Garden Supplies: https://youtu.be/go-8hCaQPLI
○ Multiply Your Dahlias by Taking Dahlia Cuttings!: https://youtu.be/AM0L9bWLhnQ
○ Must Grow Cut-Flowers!: https://youtu.be/VxFhtgn24do
○ How I Plan + Design Our Flower Garden: https://youtu.be/hpIT_91RQb8
○ How We Plan an ENTIRE YEAR of In-Season Blooms:
○ How We Started a Flower Farm: The Story of Us:
Check Out Our GARDEN PLANNING WORKBOOK!
Our Garden Planning E-book is a comprehensive PDF guide to creating the cutting garden of your dreams. I’ll walk you through all the steps you need to know in order to enjoy a season’s worth of fresh flowers (right in your own backyard!).
Say “hello” on social:
And check out our website!
Helping you celebrate the magic of every season! XO, Britney + Emily
DISCLAIMER: Links included in this description might be affiliate links. If you purchase a product or service with the links that I provide I may receive a small commission. There is no additional charge to you! Thank you for supporting my channel so I can continue to provide you with free content each week!